How to change Your Inner Belief One Thought at a Time
1. No Matter What I am OK
We spend so much time in our day in our thoughts wondering …..What if?….What if? Even the worst case scenarios you recover from these. Get the mindset that no matter what, I will be okay. This enables you to act with freedom. Express ideas and crack jokes. True immunity to pressure.
2. I care more about my character than my reputation
This is a quote from John Wood, “The way that you are matters more than the way people think of who you are.” Do the right thing. Focus on your character. People will have better options of you.
3. I have impeccable honesty and integrity
Every single time you tell a lie, even a little lie, or even a big lie. Even if you do not get caught, you build a reputation with yourself. Sometimes you are not to be believed. This devastates your ability to speak with conviction. The things I say will happen.
4. I don’t need to convince anyone of anything
Relationships in your life you need someone to behave a certain way. Make your asks more persuasive. Can I deal with this person in an acceptable way? If someone is not treating you the way you want to, either accept them or filter them out of your life.
5. I share my purpose proactively
A lot of people engage in small talk. Job title, this…etc. Charismatic people are willing and eager to tell you their purpose. Telling people what you are passionate about, build your purpose and share it. Other humans are being inspired by your desire.
6. I go there first in humanizing interaction Go there first. Be the first person to extend praise in a group. This signifies bravery, and leadership. You naturally become the person other people like to be around.